View topic - Book of Information

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Book of Information
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:15 pm 
Rick just posted a new section in the " garage" part of this website. It is lists of Books of Information and parts books with publishing dates. It has always been the practice to obtain the Book of Info printed JUST before your car was built. That way it matches your car as closely as possible. Whenever DB made enough changes to the cars they printed a newer updated edition of the manuals. If you have any additions of corrections let me know. I already have been offered copies of two books not on the list. If you can add to the lists please do. Get me copies or originals and I will add them to the club's stash of literature at AACA library. These books will be available as copies from the AACA library, the originals stay there for safe keeping. Thanks Rick!

Post subject: Re: Book of Information
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:58 pm 

Hello Doug, I see this and references from other posts about the Book of Information... I clicked on it, viewed it, but I don't find from who/where to get a copy of the edition I need (#15). Guide me please?

Post subject: Re: Book of Information
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:43 pm 
The DBC collection of literature is stored at AACA library. Call or email them with your request. They will copy and send it to you on a credit card. You can view the other literature or literature for any other car by going to their website and clicking on the online catalog. Use the search for whatever year Dodge Brothers you have. A list of whatever they have will come up with a description and catalog number. They will make copies of anything you want and mail them to you.