View topic - 2022 Meet

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2022 Meet
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:57 am 

Hotel Updates: For those of you who have Crowne Plaza hotel reservations for April 2021, I have spoken with my contact at the hotel and they will cancel the all the Dodge Brothers Club group hotel reservations for April 2021, no need for you to do anything. I will check up on those reservations to make sure they been canceled. If you made a reservation NOT under the Dodge Brothers Club group pricing, example if you got a suite or a military discount that is different from the meet pricing, your name did not show up on the room list under the Dodge Meet group and I have no way of knowing that information, you will need to cancel your own reservation. This may only affect a few people reservations. We will have the 2022 meet in Charleston as it just received Board approval ~ waiting on dates from the Crowne Plaza ~ asking for April 2022 dates. I do not have that information to share with you at this time. Information on those dates will be in the Dodge magazine, Dodge Facebook and emails from your meet committee. Refunds: If you have entrusted us previously with your meet monies and would like them to roll over from this year to next year to the Charleston Meet in 2022, do nothing and you are registered for 2022. If you would like a refund at this time, please let Doug/Sue Manyen know via email at smanyen@comcast.com that you would like a refund. Of course, your monies are always available to you at any time. Any questions email me at tbmjj@aol.com or call me 810-659-1259. Thank you for your support in this pandemic, and we look forward to seeing you in Charleston 2022. Theresa Jensen Chairperson Charleston 2022

Hello, Due to Covid cases spreading at an alarming rate and slow vaccine roll out, the Dodge Brothers Club Board of Directors has decided to cancel this year's 2021 meet in Charleston. The mask mandates, social distancing and health risks to our members left the Board feeling that that we just cannot provide a safe and enjoyable meet this year. Some of the venues are closed, with no reopening dates yet, and April is right around the corner. Since the Board just decided to cancel last evening, there are some other decisions about the 2022 Meet to make. We are working on those and expect to have more information to share in a day or two about refunds, etc. It may be back in Charleston in 2022 so just give us a bit of time and we will update you shortly. We hope everyone is well and we will communicate with you soon about hotel cancellations, I will ask the hotel to cancel all our members reservations, if the hotel will and update you on your refunds. Stay well and see you in 2022, we are looking forward to your company. Thanks, 2021 Meet Committee